Supercharging your BRAND through community engagement!
The simplest rule of marketing has always been:
People do business with people they like—and people who are like them!
Although the above concept is simple, the hard part has always been scalability. How do you get everyone to like you and relate to you—especially when we sell such boring “crap”. Although you may be passionate about what you sell, your customer definitely isn’t. The key to putting your business on your customers’ radar, is to give up trying to move your customers into your world… but instead engage with them by moving your company into theirs!
This is what our ‘Helping Out Locally’ program does. With the special systems and community engagement tools built into our PagePilot websites, by creating a simple community competition for your charity donation, it allows you to reposition your company into the middle of what your customers are already passionate about. You become part of their world because their engagement happens in your website. Best of all, by definition, people who support charities have disposable income—your ideal customer.
Think about it… if you could get a couple thousand of your neighbors to deliberately go to your website 2-3 times within a two-month period, what are the odds that they’ll be able to remember you when they’re next looking for service? If that’s not enough, (thanks to your website now being in their Google history), there’s a very good chance you’ll be on the first page of their search results for any services you offer for the next six months—even if you’re in a highly competitive market!
Other benefits the ‘Helping out Locally’ program delivers to you when you participate, are the abilities to:
- Provide a special coupon offer to everyone who participates, where the charity they chose also benefits financially when they use it.
- Easily remarket every participant at a more opportune time, reminding them that their coupon is still available and able to be retrieved at your web site with the email or mobile number they used when they participated.
- Encourage and make it easy for participants to spread the word through Social Media to encourage their friends to come to your website to vote for their charity choice.
- Increase your actual local search ranking due to the increased local traffic, links from the charities you’re working with, and the mentions on social media.
- Use it to engage with your existing customers to take advantage of the ‘goodwill’ and “halo effect’ it generates for your company by supporting the community.
The best part of the program is that, because we are committed to thoroughly test whatever we release before we put our name on it, we’ve tested and refined the program again and again for over a year to make sure it delivers what we promise. When you get the right groups and organizations involved, we’ve even seen as much as 15% of a contractor’s entire market area get involved!
We’ve made the program so it’s easy to set up and run with minimal effort on your part. 'Helping Out Locally
' is exclusive to PagePilot and available to use at no additional cost for all our Business Class and First Class website subscribers
To learn more about the program, how it originated, and how the entire process flows, click here